OLIMP Sport Nutrition DAA Xtreme Prolact Block Testosterone Booster Review

OLIMP Sport Nutrition DAA Xtreme Prolact Block Testosterone Booster Review First Look:

Having fairly recently sampled some Epistane prohormones, in fact it was a bout a month ago that I came off the cycle.

However, I didn’t complete the full cycle because I wasn’t feeling too great when I was on them.

I felt a bit like I had a cold, a bit of a sore throat was making its presence known and I felt sluggish.

After a week or so of this I decided to stop and see if the symptoms cleared up – they did the next day.

However, I had felt a slight change in my testicles that I was ‘shutting down’ a few days previous.

This means your body has detected an overload of synthetic testosterone and stops producing its own.

The main issue with this is that when the cycle ends your body takes a while to realize it needs to start pumping out the natural testosterone.

It’s an odd sensation and an odd period of about a month whereby you’re not particularly bothered about sex, masturbating or anything else for that matter.

It is almost as if you are numb to it all.

This is coming from a guy who will regularly jack off at least twice per day if not three times to then going to absolutely nothing. Not a bean, not a slight bit of interest in opening up that laptop and searching through the tube sites.

Now this can have an effect on relationships if you are in one, it can also affect your performance…just something to bare in mind and maybe make your partner aware of it in case they think you have gone off on them or have found someone else.

So, one way to avoid these pitfalls is to immediately try and kick your body back in to action by using a natural testosterone booster such as one of those in our top 3.

However, realizing my test levels were down and feeling a little numb after my short stint on the epistane I decided to give this a try from Olimp.

It’s main ingredient is the well regarded D-Aspartic Acid, therefore I decided to give it a try.

The big bold blue packaging seemed purposeful and stood out to me so I bought and now are using them.

Ingredients:

Zinc – An aphrodisiac and Testosterone Booster.

Zinc is also very important for the functioning of the enzyme, hormone, and immune systems.In very high doses, zinc can act as an aromatase inhibitor and reduce estrogen levels.

It is also a potent antioxidant and can provide benefits for prostate issues.

https://examine.com/supplements/Zinc/

Vitamin B6 – Vitamin B6 helps testosterone levels by stimulating androgen (a steroid hormone that acts as a precursor for testosterone) receptors in your body, making your testes produce testosterone.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6727359

D-Aspartate, DAA – D-aspartic acid is one of two forms of the amino acid aspartic acid. The other form is L-aspartate. The benefits of D-AA are specific to it, and do not extend to aspartic acid or L-aspartate. D-AA can be used as a testosterone booster for infertile men, and by athletes as a temporary booster.

D-AA works in the central brain region to cause a release of hormones, such as luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and growth hormone. Importantly, unlike some pro-hormones and steroids, it does not raise estrogen levels.

A dose of 2000-3000mg is required.

Calcium is added to help with solubility, thus we get Calcium D-Aspartic Acid.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2774316/

https://examine.com/supplements/d-aspartic-acid/

Vitamin E – Humans in tests have shown to have low testosterone if they are deficient of Vitamin E.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6816576

Dose:

2 capsules per day.

We would recommend that you have at least 4 tablets spread evenly across the day, as per the best testosterone booster on the market.

This way your body has a constant trickle of the ingredients to work with in order to stimulate testosterone.

Each daily servings consists of 3234.2mg which is about the same of the better testosterone boosters on sale.

Effects & Benefits:

All of the included ingredients are beneficial.

They can all help raise testosterone levels and it has been noted that in tests, should a person be deficient in these ingredients their testosterone levels are lower than people with high levels of Zinc, Vitamin E and B6.

These ingredients are also beneficial in other ways too.

Zinc is also good for fat burning qualities.

B vitamins are vital for healthy bodily function not to mention processing food in to fuel to power through the day and your exercise regime.

DAA is proven to increase natural testosterone levels, this is vital once you come off prohormones or steroids to maintain a healthy level of testosterone which will help you retain the gainz plus not send you in to a spiral of sexless life for a month or so.

Thankfully the DAA is dosed adequately, quite often some testosterone boosters do not provide enough DAA per daily dose which renders is ineffective.

Negatives:

The only negatives are the fact that perhaps more pills could be dosed over the day to ensure a constant trickle of the ingredients.

The pills them self are very large and chalky rather than easy to swallow like capsules.

Then, the main problem is that it is missing other ingredients that are also proven.

Ingredients that are found in the best testosterone boosters which offer a more complete ingredient profile and solution.

As a result I have supplemented this supplement with further supplements which means more messing around, more tablets, more packages in my drawer etc.

OLIMP Sport Nutrition DAA Xtreme Prolact Block Testosterone Booster Review Conclusion:

So, this is a good product to have, however, it’s lacking further ingredients that should be included if it is to be entirely competitive and convenient.

As a result it is not quite as effective as stimulating the most testosterone because it is lacking other, further proven ingredients such as:

  • D3
  • K2
  • Fenugreek
  • B12
  • Oyster
  • Ginseng
  • Boron

Therefore, while it is a good base product to have it is not the best product to have because it is an incomplete offering, you can see what the best testosterone boosters are, here.

Score:

3/5

We Expose The Top 3 Testosterone Boosters

> Build Slabs Of Muscle

> More Energy

> Lose The Belly

> Increase Strength

> Improve Overall Well Being

READ: Read Which Products Can Benefit YOU

2 comments

  • aaa

    Have you tested your testosterone levels before and after pills? Or, can you say how better did you feel?

    0
    • Ben

      I didn’t have my test levels checked but I felt much better – more energized, can see fat reductions and felt good in the gym.

      I did have to supplement this with D3 and ZMA too to make it more complete.

      One thing to note is the size of the pill – – it is very big and can be a pain to swallow.

      I hope that helps.

      0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *