My TestoFuel Review

My TestoFuel Review
9.2

Value

8.8/10

Quality

10.0/10

Effects

9.0/10

Ingredients

9.0/10

Dose

9.0/10

Pros

  • Well established brand
  • Good ingredinets
  • Good dose
  • Lots of testimonials

Cons

  • Only free shipping on larger orders
  • Contains shellfish
  • Not suitable for vegetarians
  • A bit expensive

I have been using TestoFuel for a few years now because my own results speak for themselves.

However, my personal evaluation of this testosterone booster is backed up with further analysis of the evidence found for each ingredient.

LAST UPDATED: Sept 2019 by Ben.

BUY DIRECT

TestoFuel Testosterone Booster Review

Can TestoFuel get me back in shape as I hit 35?

You may know that an increase in your own naturally produced steroid testosterone helps build muscle, increase strength, lose body fat and it also helps with your libido.

There are also studies available that demonstrate that you can increase your overall muscle strength and size even if you are not training when your body has more testosterone. [1]

The problem is, if you are like me and now hitting your mid-thirties your body slows down the production of naturally occurring testosterone.

Your peak of testosterone production is in your teens and early twenties.

That is why with barely any training at all you looked in great shape with lots of lean muscle when you were going through your teen years and early twenties.

Body Composition

It is also why the majority of men who are past their twenties start to see a reversal in their body composition.

Many men find that:

  • Muscle mass is harder to maintain
  • Strength is not what it used to be
  • Fat mass seems to increase without eating more
  • Mood has deteriorated 
  • Less energy

And, this is exactly what I have noticed. When I was younger I seemed to have more energy to hit the gym or just go for a casual bike ride around London.

I found that I could hit the weights at least three or four times per week.

I was much more positive about my outlook on life and I was much more positive about my progress in the gym. I seemed to have a rock hard physique with a low fat percentage and this was coupled with going out drinking at the weekend at least twice per week.

my personal testofuel results

So, when I am looking for a natural testosterone booster I have a few areas that I want to improve on and these areas must be enhanced by the supplement I am going to use.

Because, lets face it, when we get older, we are also faced with other priorities.

Like it or not, bills need to be paid and if they aren’t the consequences are a little more dire than being bailed out by the bank of mum and dad or just heading back home to live.

Time

With age comes a multitude of payments, responsibilities and a whole lot less time available to head off to the gym.

Being thirty four I have noticed this in a big way, therefore, I have to make the most of the gym time I have and I need all the assistance I can get, but I want tit to be legal and safe.

Therefore, I have a few points that I want from a natural test booster:

  • More muscle mass – make faster gains
  • More energy – helps to keep you motivated
  • Increase strength – surpass your lifting goals
  • Works for older guys – helps to combat low testosterone

There are over 1850 posts on this site with the majority of them by myself with the odd contribution here and there.

This means over the years I have garnered a wealth of personal experience from using many varying supplements.

I am a college graduate and work in a professional field day-to-day so know how to get my head around research papers and reports.

I also play rugby and have been interested in getting strong from an early age.


TL:DR – Video Review

Who are TestoFuel?

TestoFuel is from a brand called Roar Ambition, they’ve been around for a good number of years and while you may never see their products in the stores and when I reached out to them for an explanation they told me the following:

‘Stores and supply chain cost money, plus there are more chances of a counterfeit products getting out in circulation. We like to keep shipments tight and direct to the customer. This also keeps our pricing as competitive as possible to deliver the most benefit possible.’

That is something we can live with, and by looking at the product you can tell it is of a premium nature and you know the research has been put in there in order to develop the best product possible.

The product stands out but at the same time does not target just one gender. Both men and women can use this, and why not?

Women need testosterone as much as men do for all the health benefits.


What are the claims from TestoFuel?

TestoFuel claim that this testosterone booster will:

  • More growth
  • Improve recovery rates
  • Provide more energy
  • Increase muscle size

TestoFuel Ingredients: The Evidence

The facts are clearly labelled and there is NO proprietary blend which we all know is a lottery.testofuel test booster ingredients panel

All of the ingredients listed are natural and proven to stimulate natural testosterone production. This testosterone booster is safe and is backed with plenty of research studies.

Let’s take a look at the main ingredients in more detail:

Zinc

 

Studies have demonstrated that people who suffer from low levels of zinc will have low testosterone. [2] [3]

The fact that it’s in here is great, there’s plenty of studies proving its worth which also includes improving immunity. [4]

Science has demonstrated that those people who exercise regularly and intensely are more likely to have an insufficient level of Zinc.

TestoFuel contains more Zinc than you would get from over 3 ounces of braised beef chuck roast!

Vitamin K2

K2 is often overlooked but it is important to maintain plasma and testosterone levels in the testes.

It is also able to reduce cardiovascular disease and reduce inflammation of the testes. It is just a shame that it is so difficult to get enough in our diet because it can also improve bone strength. [5] [6]

Vitamin B6

 

When we looked through the scientific studies relating to B6 and testosterone we were really impressed.

A deficiency in B6 can lead to numerous issues including: low energy, muscle weakness, heart disease and confusion.

Yet, B6 also has demonstrated how it can help preserve levels of testosterone in clinical testing and help increase oxygen flow though the formation of haemoglobin. [7] [8]

TestoFuel provides the equivalent B6 found in more than 4 cans of chick peas!

Ginseng

Ginseng has been used for centuries by the Chinese to strengthen the immune system, boost energy, and increase longevity.

Modern day scientific research has found that ginseng increases blood flow, libido and helps increase testosterone production while improving stamina. [9] [10]

D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)

 

If you are new to training or are infertile you need a product containing DAA.

This is because studies have discovered that untrained men who supplement with 3g of DAA note an increase of total testosterone levels. [11]

And DAA increases the rate of fertility by a substantial amount. [12]

A study also demonstrated that DAA improved explosive power in the quadriceps. [13]

TestoFuel contains as much D-Aspartic Acid as 3 ounces of lamb provides.

Oyster Powder

Do not overlook the power of the oyster.

Admittedly not really a dish you may wish to splash out on daily due to its expense, but a supplement with oyster extract makes it convenient.

And, it is so full of nutrients you should ensure you have it to increase libido and test levels, plus there is reason to believe it may prevent eye health deterioration. [14] [15]

Magnesium

 

Research into magnesium supplementation demonstrated an increase of natural testosterone production in men. [16]

It can also help aid sleep for improved mental rest and muscle recovery.

Men who took magnesium had the biggest increase in total and free testosterone, another showed that a magnesium supplemented group had significantly greater gains in strength.

Extra magnesium is able to support your gym performance which can support fat loss. [17]

The amount of included Magnesium per servings is more than 6 banana’s!

Fenugreek Seed

Clinical studies have proven that testosterone levels are increased with fenugreek supplementation. [18]

This also has a positive effect on your libido.

Further research also shows that fenugreek seed extract is able to reduce the daily fat intake in overweight males if taken orally at a dose of 392mg three times daily for two to six weeks.

Including Fenugreek in your supplement allowance is advised if you want to increase your whole body strength. [19]

Vitamin D3

 

The best source of vitamin D3 is from the sun, however, getting enough sunlight exposure to your skin is often not advised or possible depending on where you live.

However, science states that D3 has a positive effect on testosterone levels. As such, you should ensure you have an adequate amount for optimal hormone production. [20] [21]

There’s 5000iu of D3 included in TestoFuel for your daily serving.

You would need to eat over 14 ounces of cooked salmon to get that much.


It is worth noting that the product is manufactured in the USA and UK, both have to conform to strict legislation on the production and sale of supplements for domestic or export use.


How to take TestoFuel

Four pills per day.

The TestoFuel dosage is a whopping 3000MG dose.

This is critical.

Many testosterone booster’s look great value at first but with a low content per dose and fewer servings you would actually need to take twice as much to be on par.

Plus, with the servings being spread over the course of the day your body can utilize the ingredients more effectively for more benefit.

Other products also recommend to go on cycles which I feel is just to make the product sound more like an anabolic steroid and a bordering on the realms of legality.

There is no cycle with the TestoFuel natural test booster. Take daily and consistently for best results.

Noticeable results should be seen within a month.


Where to buy & price

This is a high end product and the price reflects this compared (perhaps lesser) likewise products out there.

TestoFuel is priced at $65/£39/Aus76/Eur55 per individual unit.

However…

If you take advantage of their multi-buy offers this can reduce the price to $48.75 or £29.25 which is really good value.

In addition, you will receive a FREE workout guide and a nutrition plan. Of course, shipping is FREE.

However, you can only buy direct from the company’s website.

TESTOFUEL FREE SHIPPING AND GUIDES


Pros

This testosterone booster contains nine ingredients that are proven to help stimulate the production of naturally occurring testosterone.

Upon using this I did start to feel much better overall, I became much more positive and energized.

My progress in the gym was improved as was my recovery, instead of having to wait at least two days to get back in due to aching muscles I could pick and chose whether I wanted to hit the iron again sooner.

I also did a cycle of steroids not too long ago to see what the effects would be like.

When I finished the cycle my testosterone levels needed a kick start because I had completely lost my libido which was not ideal having just entered a new relationship.

I wasn’t feeling good at all and it was having a negative effect on me.

I started using TestoFuel and literally the next day I felt better, my libido is now skyrocketing.

I have cut more fat and am lifting more weights. I love it!

Now, this shouldn’t really be much of a surprise considering the ingredients included, because they all offer proven benefit from reliable and reputable studies.

ZMA

Zinc, Magnesium and B6 make up the foundation of a solid natural test booster. Each ingredient is associated with high levels of T.

K2

Maintains teste plasma levels of natural testosterone.

DAA & D3

Both are notorious big hitters for increasing natural T. Plenty of studies confirming this.

Fenugreek

Studies show this increases natural T.

Ginseng

Improves immunity, increases energy and now evidence that it increases natural test and treats gyno.

Oyster extract

No good for Vegans or vegetarians but assists your body to produce more natural T.

TestoFuel are so confident they offer a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied and you can also provide testimonials which many have, you can check them out on their site.

The funny this is that I was speaking to an electrician who came to sort out some of my lights at home and he was using TestoFuel too.

This guy had dome steroids in the past when he was younger but he explained how good he feels using it. So much so that his wife uses TestoFuel, too!


TESTOFUEL CALL TO ACTION

Cons

However, considering the benefits it is a price worth paying, plus there is a discount available for multiple bottles and a free tee shirt.

Like a number of top-end supplements, TestoFuel can only be ordered online directly from the companies website.

This can be frustrating if you are the kind of person that likes to get your supplements right away.

So that means you cannot buy TestoFuel from GNC, Holland and Barrett or even Amazon.

If you see TestoFuel on eBay this is not official and you risk buying counterfeit products.

It seems that Roar Ambition are aware of this, therefore TestoFuel does offer fast shipping from the USA and UK so you can get your testosterone booster quickly.

Avoid Counterfeits

That said, Roar Ambition are keen to ensure that people are only using genuine products and that if you see it advertised anywhere else such as Amazon it should be reported.

Due to the inclusion of oyster extract and the capsule being produced from gelatin it is not suitable for vegetarians.

Personally, I do not know of any vegetarian weightlifters but if you are one of the few this product is not for you my friend.

PCT

Testofuel can also be used as part of your Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) if you have been on a cycle of steroids due to the wealth of natural test boosting ingredients.

Taking TestoFuel after your cycle will kick start your natural testosterone production again due to the ‘shut down’ effects that synthetic testosterone has.

TestoFuel has joined protein and creatine at the top of my supplement list and they do a great deal on their website offering an extra bottle free with a tee shirt if you order 3 bottles which makes the cost more palatable if you can stump up the initial resources.

Military Personnel

After looking through the full nutrient profile and consulting the WADA prohibited substances list of 2019 [22] I can confirm there are not any ingredients in TestoFuel that feature on that World Anti-Doping code list.

This should also put those at mind who are involved in semi-professional, professional or even grassroots amateur competitive sports.

Furthermore, those who are substance tested for their employment should also be safe.

TestoFuel Before and After

This is me before I started using TestoFuel.

I was hitting the weights but I didn’t really see any development.

topless man outside DC-10 Ibiza

I started doing more training, and I thickened out a bit.

topless man striking a bodybuilding pose

However, it wasn’t until I started using TestoFuel that I started to see some real changes.

Okay, I am not a bodybuilder, nor do I look to sculpt muscle, I prefer training purely for strength, yet TestoFuel has allowed me to develop significantly more mass and with less fat.

testofuel test booster results Needless to say, I am happy with the results.


My TestoFuel Natural Testosterone Booster Review Conclusion

 PROS TestoFuel includes a wide range of beneficial and proven ingredients to increase testosterone

 CONS – Only available to buy online direct, would benefit by including stinging nettle & ashwagandha

I have been weight training now for 13 years and have tried a lot of products (we all crave that edge); I find TestoFuel to have no ill effects, my strength and size has developed to the point that even people I see daily make comments.

I find myself putting in crunching tackles and hits on the rugby pitch that have the spectators and opposition gasping.

I also generally feel much better. I wholeheartedly recommend this to help stack on slabs of muscle and strength and I always have a bottle with me on my desk at work.


You can read more about TestoFuel and the customer testimonials on their website:

www.testofuel.com


Hear what others are saying about TestoFuel natural test booster…

The supplement industry is full of charlatan products containing ill research ingredients, unproven ingredients, low doses, proprietary blends and even dangerous ingredients.

And, as with medicines and other drugs, different supplements will have different effects on different people.

However, take aspirin for example. Aspirin will have a slightly different effect on person A compare to person B.

However, across the board the majority of people will all be able to take advantage of the benefits of aspirin with no harmful effects and just reap the rewards.

It is the same when it comes to choosing supplements.

We all know aspirin is effective and safe when taken as instructed. This is because millions have benefited from it.

Research

So, when looking for a supplement, make sure you are able to research the ingredients and their effects, also look to see if other people are benefiting, too.

When searching Google and bodybuilding forums I found very good feedback on TestoFuel.

I also found a number of videos on YouTube, this military man stood out:

With this testimonial in mind I wanted to search out for any others.

There’s the usual men and women who just want to feel better and get more from their gym sessions but then I came across more videos and found this of the legendary Black Prince.

Robbie is from the Golden Era of bodybuilding on Muscle Beach.

This guy would train with the greats and is a great himself.

So seeing how much it does for hum at his age I know I am on to a winner.

Further online feedback from people…

The feedback doesn’t stop there.

This testimonial really struck a chord with me because I have been suffering constant injuries due to a combination of age, heavy lifting and full contact rugby…

If I am totally honest, it doesn’t mix very well together, especially if you do not have the professional recovery support in place as the professional athletes do.

However, this guy explains how it TestoFuel helped him on his road to recovery…


FAQ

I have seen TestoFuel on eBay cheaper, do they have an outlet?

No. Even thought the rules for selling have tightened up on ebay there’s still a high risk of counterfeit goods.

TestoFuel is only available from their website. Do not risk buying a counterfeit which could be unsafe or just not effective.

Is it safe to buy from Amazon?

No. Once again, only TestoFuel bought from the website is genuine and guaranteed.

What if I do not like it?

There is a 90 day money back guarantee.

Once you have my bank details will TestoFuel send out a repeat order automatically?

No. TestoFuel does not send out automatic repeat orders.

Is TestoFuel steroids?

Your own naturally occurring testosterone is your own bodies supply of natural steroid. TestoFuel helps your body increase its own production so you can feel the benefits.

It does not provide your body with synthetic steroids which is commonly known as anabolic steroids.

Is TestoFuel safe and legal?

Yes, absolutely safe and legal.

Can women take TestoFuel?

Absolutely. Women also produce testosterone naturally and can benefit from increasing their natural levels. 

Does TestoFuel cause baldness?

No. TestoFuel is not the cause of hair loss.

However, if your already suffering from hair loss or it is common within your family then unless you get a hair transplant you will probably go bald anyway.

TestoFuel contact number

I could not find a direct telephone number to contact anyone. However, there is a contact form or you can email them: [email protected]

Are there any cheaper deals?

TestoFuel keep prices as competitive as possible so offer multi-buy deals so you can benefit more.

Alway be sure to order direct, do not be tempted by anything found on Craig’s List, Amazon or eBay for your safety and to ensure you are not wasting your money.

Best Deal for TestoFuel?

TestoFuel Rivals

Let’s see what other best rated natural testosterone booster supplements are pitched against TestoFuel.

Military Muscle vs TestoFuel

Military Muscle testosterone booster bottle

Military Muscle T-Booster is new, but making a solid impact to the supplement market.

With an almost unrivaled 11 ingredients and 3850mg for each daily dose you can understand why.

Each ingredients has scientific evidence that it works to help improve test levels, but in a multi-dimensional approach. It covers all bases, and well.

There’s also a number of testimonials from athletes and military personnel who are getting great results.  This is not a T-Booster to overlook!

BUY HERE

PROS

  • 11 ingredients that has clinical evidence supporting their ability to benefit in multiple ways to overcome low testosterone and supercharge your training regime.
  • Massive daily dose, and relevant doses per each ingredients as stipulated by research.
  • Works very well for libido
  • R&D involving athletes and soldiers

CONS

  • Not available for Japan or Brazil markets.
  • Big doses and expensive research means it is not cheap, but is priced competitively

TestoFuel vs Hunter TEST

HUNTER TEST TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER SUPPLEMENT

Hunter TEST is new to the market and making its presence known.

This is undoubtedly due to its high impact list of ingredients that all have clinical studies available supporting their effectiveness at improving natural hormone levels.

Not only are the ingredients beneficial, but they are in large doses and a premium package worthy of a high rating from us due to how we felt while taking the supplement.

BUY HERE

PROS

  • Nine ingredients with clinical evidence supporting their effectiveness to support testosterone secretion
  • High doses of each ingredient
  • Great multi-buy offers for amazing value

CONS

  • Premium product = premium price
  • Missing B6

TestoFuel vs Prime Male

It is hard not to make a good case for Prime Male because it is so effective due to its large number of proven and distinctly well regarded ingredient profile.

 

Prime Male has been proven to help increase natural testosterone levels and is backed by some great figures from the world of sport and film.

Developed with the older man in mind, it is still useful for all ages, and women.

BUY HERE

PROS

  • Contains twelve clinically proven ingredients to help stimulate testosterone
  • Contains anti-inflammatory ingredients to help prevent chronic disease
  • Helps control stress levels

CONS

  • The dose of D-Aspartic Acid would benefit from being higher
  • It misses out on Fenugreek

TestoFuel vs TestRX

Along with TestoFuel, TestRX contains some higher doses of the ever important yet often overlooked Vitamin D3 and D-Aspartic Acid.

TestRX has also been on the scene for a good number of years, this longevity is a reflection of the powerful ingredients included.

It’s only reason for a lower score is the lower number of ingredients included.

BUY HERE

PROS

  • High doses of D3 and D-Aspartic Acid
  • Includes Fenugreek which stimulates test levels and cuts fat
  • Well established product standing the test of time

CONS

  • Fewer number of total ingredients included per dose
  • Omits a couple important ingredients such as Boron

TestoFuel vs Testogen

Testogen is worth mentioning here, because in a world of so many testosterone boosters which fail to set the world alight, Testogen does.

The ingredient profile is dense with eleven separate ingredients that do not fall within a secretive proprietary blend.

It should be applauded for that alone!

However, it is a few of these included ingredients which lets it down, and just about prevents it from being in a top position.

Read on for more…

BUY HERE

PROS

  • Testogen contains 11 ingredients with a high daily dose spread efficiently over 4 pills
  • There are clinical studies which provide evidence to prove the ingredients are beneficial
  • Can help increase energy and libido

CONS

  • K1 should be replaced with the more effective vitamin K2
  • Fenugreek levels low compared to TestoFuel

TestoFuel vs EVLTEST

evl test BOTTLE

EVLTEST has been around for ages, and the formula has seen a bit of change of this time, but it sticks to a fairly concise number of ingredients.

It is also quite cheap to buy and widely available from many outlets such as supplement stores and online market places such as Amazon.

This means that it has made a long lasting impression and statement.

However, when you peel back the high impact label there’s not as much excitement as initially hyped.

PROS

  • EVLTEST contains 8 ingredients that are transparent and in high doses
  • Essential nutrients such as magnesium, zinc and B6 included
  • Widely available in many outlets

CONS

  • Includes tribulus which has no effect on testosterone levels
  • Vitamin D3 levels are much lower than the competition

TESTOFUEL CALL TO ACTION


References

[1] https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejm199607043350101

[2] The effect of exhaustion exercise on thyroid hormones and testosterone levels of elite athletes receiving oral zinc. Kilic M, Baltaci AK, Gunay M, Gökbel H, Okudan N, Cicioglu I. Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 2006 Feb-Apr;27(1-2):247-52. PMID: 16648789

[3] Effect of fatiguing bicycle exercise on thyroid hormone and testosterone levels in sedentary males supplemented with oral zinc. Kilic M. Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 2007 Oct;28(5):681-5. PMID: 17984944

[4] Zinc supplementation decreases incidence of infections in the elderly: effect of zinc on generation of cytokines and oxidative stress. Prasad AS, Beck FW, Bao B, Fitzgerald JT, Snell DC, Steinberg JD, Cardozo LJ. Am J Clin Nutr. 2007 Mar;85(3):837-44. PMID: 17344507

[5] Vitamin K2 inhibits glucocorticoid-induced bone loss partly by preventing the reduction of osteoprotegerin (OPG). Sasaki N, Kusano E, Takahashi H, Ando Y, Yano K, Tsuda E, Asano Y. J Bone Miner Metab. 2005;23(1):41-7. PMID: 15616893

[6] Dietary vitamin K alleviates the reduction in testosterone production induced by lipopolysaccharide administration in rat testis. Takumi N, Shirakawa H, Ohsaki Y, Ito A, Watanabe T, Giriwono PE, Sato T, Komai M. Food Funct. 2011 Jul;2(7):406-11. doi: 10.1039/c1fo10058k. Epub 2011 Jun 13. PMID: 21894328

[7] Increased target tissue uptake of, and sensitivity to, testosterone in the vitamin B6 deficient rat. Symes EK, Bender DA, Bowden JF, Coulson WF. J Steroid Biochem. 1984 May;20(5):1089-93. PMID: 6727359

[8] https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vitamins-and-minerals/vitamin-b/

[9] Ginseng and male reproductive function. Leung KW, Wong AS. Spermatogenesis. 2013 Jul 1;3(3):e26391. Epub 2013 Sep 13. Review. PMID: 24381805

[10] https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?contenttypeid=19&contentid=Ginseng

[11] The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Topo E, Soricelli A, D’Aniello A, Ronsini S, D’Aniello G. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009 Oct 27;7:120. doi: 10.1186/1477-7827-7-120. PMID: 9860889

[12] http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=24016

[13] https://researchdirect.westernsydney.edu.au/islandora/object/uws%3A37913/datastream/PDF/view

[14] Effects of oyster extract on the reproductive function of zinc-deficient mice: bioavailability of zinc contained in oyster extract Matsuda Y, Watanabe T. Congenit Anom (Kyoto). 2003 Dec;43(4):271-9. PMID: 15041778

[15] https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/are-crabs-and-oysters-good-for-your-eyes-20100808241

[16] Magnesium and anabolic hormones in older men. Maggio M, Ceda GP, Lauretani F, Cattabiani C, Avantaggiato E, Morganti S, Ablondi F, Bandinelli S, Dominguez LJ, Barbagallo M, Paolisso G, Semba RD, Ferrucci L. Int J Androl. 2011 Dec;34(6 Pt 2):e594-600. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2011.01193.x. Epub 2011 Jun 15. PMID: 21675994

[17] On the significance of magnesium in extreme physical stress. Golf SW, Bender S, Grüttner J. Cardiovasc Drugs Ther. 1998 Sep;12 Suppl 2:197-202. PMID: 9794094

[18] Efficacy of FurosapTM, a novel Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract, in Enhancing Testosterone Level and Improving Sperm Profile in Male Volunteers. Maheshwari A, Verma N, Swaroop A, Bagchi M, Preuss HG, Tiwari K, Bagchi D. Int J Med Sci. 2017 Jan 10;14(1):58-66. doi: 10.7150/ijms.17256. eCollection 2017. PMID: 28138310

[19] The effects of a commercially available botanical supplement on strength, body composition, power output, and hormonal profiles in resistance-trained males. Poole C, Bushey B, Foster C, Campbell B, Willoughby D, Kreider R, Taylor L, Wilborn C. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2010 Oct 27;7:34. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-7-34. PMID: 20979623

[20] https://www.scirp.org/Journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=84429

[21] https://www.catie.ca/en/treatmentupdate/treatmentupdate-185/nutrition/can-vitamin-increase-testosterone-concentrations-men

[22] https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/default/files/wada_2019_english_prohibited_list.pdf

Our Favorite Test Boosters

> Increase Natural Testosterone Production

> Build Slabs Of Muscle

> More Energy

> Increase Strength

> Improve Overall Well Being

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
Rating: 4
Summary
Review Date
Reviewed Item
TestoFuel Testosterone Booster
Author Rating
51star1star1star1star1star

Ben [BA(Hons)]

Ben established this site to be a free resource in 2015. Since then it has gained over half a million visits. He has always been interested in sport and he started playing rugby at the age of 6 represented his town, county and school. Ben also enjoys cycling, has started skiing and is in the Army Reserve representing his Regiment as part of the 150 Regimental Shooting Team.

26 thoughts on “My TestoFuel Review

  1. Hi Ben,

    First off, love the website and videos, they’re great and really helpful!

    I am just emailing about TestoFuel, I am looking into purchasing it and I am just wondering if you still rate it so highly and if you still take it yourself?

    I also noticed that your top rated Test boosts, Pre workouts and Fat burners all come from Roar Ambition – is this because you work with them, or genuinely they are that good?

    I am just a little weary as in the past I have been sold on some shite products (Norateen) – I just want to make sure TestoFuel is genuine.

    Cheers mate!

    Brad

    1. Hi Brad, thanks for the comments.

      At the moment Roar Ambition are producing some really good products. That’s because, at the end of the day they want them to sell and have return customers.

      They have been around for a while now, so that’s a goo sign as well. Not only that, their products contain ingredients that are supported by science unlike many other clone products out there on the market.

      As such, they regularly get the top spot. However, should something else better come along, that wil then feature as the best product.

      Cheers.

  2. Hey, i’m a girl, love the gym and play soccer. I’ve been using Testofuel and feel really good. I cannot put my finger on it exactly but I just feel much more energetic.

    Really like the page!

    Rating: 5
    1. Hi Denise, thanks for your feedback. Glad you feel better for using it. Most people probably do not know they’re lacking many essential vitamins until they start getting more in their diet or regime and then feel great.

  3. The study you link for DAA states that it is ineffective for increasing or affecting test levels. It undermines your point entirely!

    1. Hi Dave, thanks for your feedback. So, essentially I had linked to the wrong study, however, while that undermined my point somewhat, my point was/is that DAA increases test levels in untrained men – those that do not regularly hit the gym or exercise.

      I have linked to the correct study now.

      DAA has shown that it can increase fertility and explosive power output too, I have referenced these studies.

      Men who are already well rehearsed in physical training are unlikely to see any benefit from the DAA alone in terms of testosterone increases.

    1. It is, there’s more effective and proven ingredients than what is in EVLTEST.

      EVLTEST also includes tribulus which is not proven to stimulate testosterone.

      Each ingredient in TestoFuel has scientific proof that they work and I have had some great results.

      I hope this helps.

  4. Hi Ben.

    I don’t really need the weight gain from the muscle, I am a cyclist.

    But, i’m approaching 50, want to stay lean, strong and recover after the hard training efforts.

    What do you think about Testofuel for that? Or should i look at something else?

    1. Hi Ian,

      Hope the cycling is going well, I’m currently cycling around Leeds at the moment in this nice weather.

      I would suggest trying Prime Male. That includes anti-inflammatory ingredients. It has been developed for guys who are a bit more senior and has some great effects from users.

      Money back guarantee, too.

      Happy cycling!

      https://testosteronejunkie.com/my-prime-male-review/

  5. buyer beware.!! customer service is non existent. i purchased this to try it out. they ship USPS. USPS lost my shipment. i do not blame the company for this. HOWEVER, they will not lift a finger to file a claim with the USPS. they put it all on you to do. the USPS tells me in no uncertain terms the SENDER is the one to file a claim. They will not ship another bottle unless YOU files a claim with USPS, which i tried but there are questions only the sender could answer, hence the claim will not submit. good thing i only purchase 1 bottle or id be out $150. this is too bad because this sounds like a good supplement. lessons learned. ill only purchase from a large company. bodybuilding.com to me, hands down has the best customer support, to bad they do not carry this product.

    Rating: 1
    1. Hi Pete,

      I looked in to this for you and contacted TestoFuel with your feedback. It seems that USPS have a bit of a strange system which has left you in limbo.

      I believe they have sent out another shipment using FedEx.

      I hope this helps you.

      Best wishes, Ben.

  6. Me and my friend started using these for a powerlifting competition between a group of us and was really surprised at the results.

    We both just felt much better than usual, in and outside of the gym. In fact I got them on to the electrician that came to my house and he really liked them so much his wife uses them now.

    Rating: 5
  7. I’ve started using TestoFuel after seeing your review and feel much better overall.

    My girlfriend uses it too to see how it would help her in the gym and she loves it.

    Do you know of any other female users? Any unwanted side effects?

    Rating: 5
    1. Hi James,

      Yes, there are a number of female users. In fact, I had an electrician round my house in the summer to fix a few things and he saw me wearing a TestoFuel tee shirt to which he commented his girlfriend who is an avid gym bunny uses TestoFuel and loves it.

      No unwanted side effects at all. It’s a completely natural test boosting formula. Women also produce their own testosterone and this just enhances those benefits associated with higher natural T levels.

      In fact, my girlfriend is going to start using it too.

      Cheers

  8. Will testofuel come close to the benefits of Androgel?
    My t levels are low and my girlfriend is going to dump me if “it” doesn’t start working again.
    Thanks fir input!

    1. ANDROGEL is effectively a steroid that is applied by rubbing it on your skin rather than an injection.

      This is essentially a synthetic dose of testosterone and as such is offered only by prescription in the US.

      TestoFuel is not a synthetic steroid, it is a collection of natural ingredients that all are proven to help stimulate more natural testosterone secretion.

      In terms of libido and ED, I can tell you this from personal experience…

      I had just tried a cycle of prohormones and went over to Thailand, you can imagine the scenes over there…go go girls and the like all over the place. Like it or not.

      I literally had no desire, wish, care or anything for it all. It was as if I was numb downstairs.

      When I returned I started using TestoFuel again and literally a couple of days later everything returned to normal – my sex drive, desire, libido.

      I appreciate everyone is different and can react differently to things but for me, the experience was like night and day. A rather large contrast.

      I hope this helps.

  9. Do you lose the results after you stop taking the pills? They are kinda pricey. Im 52 yrs old and would like to build some muscle and lose a few pounds.

    1. Hi Jim,

      Will you be working out too?

      If you stop working out, you will gradually overtime notice that your muscular size and strength will diminish. That said, these also help in other areas not just increasing muscle mass, you will feel better and there are other health benefits of an increased level of natural testosterone.

      https://testosteronejunkie.com/more-benefits-of-testosterone-revealed/

      If you stop taking something that will help increase your natural testosterone levels it will gradually deplete overtime as well. You may well benefit more from Prime Male which has been developed for the older guy. They do multi-buy offers which reduces the overall cost.

      https://testosteronejunkie.com/my-prime-male-review/

      Feel free to let us know of any developments or feedback if you decide on any of the products.

      Thanks

  10. Hi mate,

    All the ingredients look natural to me. Would I fail a drugs test on these?

    Great website by the way.

    1. Hi,

      Cheers! Glad you like the site.

      You wouldn’t have a problem with a drugs test. It doesn’t include any banned substances.

      Have a good ‘un.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *